COVID-19 Safety Protocol
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our priority. We are taking the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure that our patients and staff are protected.
- Minimizing the number of people in the office at any one time, and staggering appointments to allow time for the sanitation of treatment and waiting areas between patients
- Pre-screening patients prior to their appointments to ensure they are low risk and not experiencing any symptoms
- No walk-ins at this time, we are seeing patients by appointment only
- Requesting patients limit companions. If it is necessary, we request that patients limit themselves to only one extra person accompanying them to the appointment
- Requiring patients and staff to wear a mask in the office
- Hand sanitizer, handwashing, and gloves are being used
- Insisting staff members stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms
Continuing to provide remote support, telehealth and curbside services
Thank you for supporting our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to continuing to support your hearing healthcare needs.