COVID-19 Safety Protocol
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our priority. We are taking the following safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure that our patients and staff are protected.
- Minimizing the number of people in the office at any one time, and staggering appointments to allow time for the sanitation of treatment and waiting areas between patients
- Pre-screening patients prior to their appointments to ensure they are low risk and not experiencing any symptoms
- No walk-ins at this time, we are seeing patients by appointment only
- Requesting patients limit companions. If it is necessary, we request that patients limit themselves to only one extra person accompanying them to the appointment
- Requiring patients and staff to wear a mask in the office
- Hand sanitizer, handwashing, and gloves are being used
- Insisting staff members stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms
Thank you for supporting our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to continuing to support your hearing healthcare needs.