Meet the Team
Better hearing and a better quality of life can be yours for many years with the help of the right hearing professional. At Gomer Hearing Center, we pride ourselves on developing long-term relationships with our patients. Relationships based on unsurpassed personal service that begins the first time you walk through our doors and continues long after your initial appointment.
Rebecca Gomer, Au.D
Dr. Gomer has 20 years of experience in the field of audiology and hearing instrument fitting and dispensing. She has spent her career focusing on rehabilitative audiology by helping persons of all ages to hear their best.
She spent almost 10 years working for one of the world’s most innovative and advanced manufacturers of hearing devices and technology. As a regional, she was able to help hundreds of businesses succeed in bringing better hearing to their patients. She was inspired to offer better hearing and technology services to her own community and neighborhood by founding Gomer Hearing Center.
Dr. Gomer is licensed by the State of Texas as an audiologist. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, a founding member of the Texas Academy of Audiology, and a founding member of the Dallas Audiology Society.
Dr. Gomer is originally from Oklahoma and has called North Texas her home since 1999. She and her husband, Tom, live in Sachse and are both active in their communities. It is her passion to help others and she truly believes that no matter the age, we should all Live a Life Worth Hearing.
Gomer Hearing Center services include:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Comprehensive hearing device evaluations including personalized listening demonstrations before you purchase
- The most advanced hearing device systems
- Hearing device services and repairs of most major hearing manufacturers
- Batteries and supplies
- Assistive Bluetooth listening devices for cell phones, TVs, and landline phones
- Custom earmolds for water and noise protection including musician’s and shooter’s plugs
- Aural rehabilitation opportunities for effective communication strategies for patients and their families
- Community outreach and education programs
Dr. Gomer’s commitment:
- Helping all those that want to improve their relationships and life through better hearing
- Service in the community
- Being the best audiologist
Front Office Manager
Nicole grew up in Garland, Texas and graduated from South Garland High School. She has worked a variety of positions including Legal Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Scan Coordinator and Insurance Billing before taking a position as Front Office Manager at a local audiology office. She joined Gomer Hearing Center in November 2016. She loves interacting with patients and watching them leave happy.
Nicole currently lives in Garland with her husband and two sons. She enjoys listening to music and spending time with her family.